|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|March 26, 2023||Available||€899||
|April 23, 2023||Available||€899||
Our most beautiful city tours in the Caucasus for those who decide on the spur of the moment!
You can book this trip at any convenient dates just contact us.
You may already know Paris, Madrid, Budapest and Prague – but this time we’re going to Tbilisi!
Ideally you come with your lover, your friends or your family.
What you will get additionally from us:
1x Tbilisi city guide with city map for individual discoveries
Farewell evening/tour through the most beautiful backyard pubs and bars in the city
1x lovingly compiled selection of insider tips and personal highlights in Tbilisi and with our restaurant recommendations
1x Georgian SIM card
1x Metro card with 2 free rides
City trip Tbilisi
Our most beautiful city tours in the Caucasus for those who decide on the spur of the moment! You may already know Paris, Madrid, Budapest and Prague – but this time it’s Tbilisi!
Our city trips are tailored to a short, intensive visit to the Georgian capital and its wonderful surroundings and have an ideal length of 5/6 days for a spontaneous holiday in the lively metropolis.
What fascinates us about Tbilisi?
Tbilisi a city with history at every turn, conquered 75 times (including by the Arabs, Seljuks, Mongols, Persians, Turks, Russians, communists)
A casual, morbid charm with a great old town, parks and sulfur baths
A crazy mix of architecture from the Middle Ages to Art Nouveau to Socialist Realism to Postmodernism
The delicious Georgian cuisine and the many small wine bars
A stunning location between Europe and Asia
The best party and art metropolis east of Berlin
The countryside: In 3 hours you are in the Greater Caucasus, in 2 hours in the wine region of Kakheti
You will stay in a nice boutique hotel in the heart of Tbilisi, about 2 minutes from the city’s famous sulfur baths and at the foot of the impressive Narikala Fortress, which is beautifully illuminated in the evening. It takes about 10 minutes (1 km) to walk to Freedom Square with the metro station. The hotel has a cozy bar, a roof terrace with a great view of the old town and particularly friendly staff (24-hour reception). Our office is in the immediate vicinity (200 m), so that we can always be at your disposal as a English-speaking contact person if you have any questions or requests. There are also countless good Georgian restaurants, cafés, bars and pretty wine bars in the vicinity.
- 1x long city tour (approx. 4-5 hours) with ascent to the Holy Mountain Mtatsminda, snack in the Funicular restaurant & ride on the funicular
- 1x day trip to the Greater Caucasus and hike to the Chaukhi massif, picnic at the mountain lake (approx. 4 hours, easy to moderate hike) is an alternative to the hike
- a horseback riding tour (surcharge EUR 55.00 per person) is also possible
- 1x Tbilisi city guide with a city map for individual discoveries Farewell evening/tour through the most beautiful backyard pubs and bars in the city
- 1x lovingly compiled selection of insider tips and personal highlights in Tbilisi and with our restaurant recommendations